29.16 Hours Temporary for 1 year
The children, staff and governors of Our Lady of Sorrows wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant. The role will be varied and exciting, with opportunities and challenges to support children of all abilities.
- Inspire children with a love of learning
- The successful applicant will have GCSE grade A*-C (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics or relevant experience.
- Demonstrate a shared commitment to raising standards
- Be a team player with the ability to also work individually using their own initiative
- Be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity
- Have high expectations of themselves and others
- Be an enthusiastic team member
We warmly welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Completed applications should be returned directly to the school or by email to: Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Voluntary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
We are committed to the equality of opportunity in the services provided to customers and all aspects of employment. Our recruitment policies, procedures and practices enable all applicants to be considered on merit and ability to do the job. We will make reasonable adjustments, in line with the Equality Act, for disabled applicants if these are needed. To find out more about Doncaster Council, please visit http://www.doncaster.gov.uk
Closing Date: 26th September 2022
Interview and shortlisting to be confirmed.