Vision and Mission Statement
We are all unique, yet we share the same heart.
At Our Lady of Sorrows we endeavour to:
- Create a happy, stimulating and caring Catholic Christian environment in which each child feels confident, secure and valued.
- Recognise each child as unique and special and help each child to reach his/her maximum potential.
- Develop a love and understanding of the teachings of the Catholic Church, God and each other.
- Ensure effective implementation of the National Curriculum without compromising the development of children through the maintenance of Gospel values.
- Encourage an enquiring attitude whereby each person involved in the school can develop in the acquisition of sound knowledge, skills and values.
- Promote close co-operation between home, school and parish and the wider community.